THE SPRING GETAWAY GAME BUNDLE
Grass is turning from brown to green and flowers are blooming, making it the perfect time to play outside. But why risk allergens when the Spring Getaway Game Bundle is your ticket to fantastical getaway spots? Pack a bag and bring extra snacks—these 10 books about video games offer amazing sightseeing opportunities and new people (and creatures) to meet.
Boss Fight Books author Matt Margini’s Red Dead Redemption spirits you to the Old West to find out how Rockstar Games built, marketed, and sold its gunslinger game to gamers. Raheem “Mega Ran” Jarbo’s Dream Master takes you on a real-life journey through hip hop, the education field, video games, and courage. Veteran games journalist Kyle Orland returns with Save Point, his latest collection of articles and essays that examine gaming’s growing pains as the industry matured.
All that, plus the third volume of S. M. G. Szczepaniak’s Untold History of Japanese Game Developers: Volume 3, Hardcore Gaming 101’s Wrestling with Pixels, stories of swords and sorcery set in the Ultima series of RPGs, and more! – David L. Craddock
* * *
For StoryBundle, you decide what price you want to pay. For $5 (or more, if you’re feeling generous), you’ll get the basic bundle of four books in any ebook format—WORLDWIDE.
- We Love Mystery Dungeon by John Harris
- Angels, Devils and Boomsticks by David L. Craddock
- HG101 Presents: Wrestling with Pixels by Audun Sorlie
- Braving Britannia: Volume 2 by Wes Locher
If you pay at least the bonus price of just $15, you get all four of the regular books, plus SIX more! That’s 10 books total!
- The Untold History of Japanese Game Developers Vol. 3 by John Szczepaniak
- Driving in the Dark by David L. Craddock
- Boss Fight Books: Red Dead Redemption by Matt Margini
- Through the Moongate by Andrea Contato
- Save Point by Kyle Orland
- Dream Master by Raheem Jarbo
This bundle is available only for a limited time via http://www.storybundle.com. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get multiple DRM-free formats (.epub, .mobi) for all books!
It’s also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
- Get quality reads: We’ve chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
- Pay what you want (minimum $5): Youdecide how much these fantastic books are worth. If you can only spare a little, that’s fine! You’ll still get access to a batch of exceptional titles.
- Support authors who support DRM-free books: StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog. Supporting authors who let you read their books on any device you want—restriction free—will show everyone there’s nothing wrong with ditching DRM.
- Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to the Video Game History Foundation!
- Receive extra books: If you beat the bonus price, you’ll get the bonus books!
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.